What are Jointly’s key features?
1) Simple, intuitive group communication - communicate with everyone in your Jointly circle at a touch of a button! This can include other family members and your carer. Simply post a message or upload a picture.
2) Notes - keep all your notes together - and never lose them again! Create a health log or store bills using text or image entries.
3) Tasks/lists - keep organised and on top of things by using tasks and task lists. Simply create a task and assign it to any member of your Jointly circle, including yourself, or your carer and monitor its status.
4) Profile page - store useful information about your family member receiving care which can be accessed by your carer. It can be as simple as how they like their tea in the morning.
5) Medications - use Jointly's Medications feature to keep track of current and past medication of the person you are caring for. You can also upload an image to quickly recognise a medicine.
6) Contacts list - Jointly allows you to store more useful contacts so that you can access their details anytime, anywhere!
Did you find this article helpful?