Families & Care Seekers - Customer satisfaction

How do I make a complaint?

We find most issues can be resolved directly with your carer. If you are not satisfied at any point, you can choose a new carer. If you believe the complaint is of a serious nature please contact us directly.

Read Article

What should I do in an emergency?

If you believe there is an emergency you should call 999 immediately.

Read Article

What should I do if I am not happy with my carer?

If for some reason you aren’t satisfied, please give constructive feedback to your carer and give them an opportunity to improve. If you aren’t satisfied, at any time you can cancel all future bookings and choo...

Read Article